Monday, August 9, 2010

I married a bag lady!

ainubag1

And she has been busy making more bags using Ainu designs and embroidery.

ainubag2

These first two are made of wool and much bigger than the ones she usually makes.

ainucase1

These next four Yoko says are cases for sunglasses, but I reckon they could be used for regular glasses, cigarettes and lighter, cell phone, etc etc

ainucase2


ainucase3


ainucase4

These last two are made using material from old Obi's, the sash used with kimonos.

newobi1

If anyone is interested in owning one of these and wants to know sizes and prices., email me and I will pass it on to Yoko

newobi2

Some other Ainu-design bags of hers can be seen here, but they have all been sold already.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I am totally unfamiliar will all things Ainu. I love these designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Between the 2 of you there's a lot of artistic talent under your roof.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est magnifique******

    Paule..

    ReplyDelete